Featonby’s to host charity auction to raise money for the NHS
What a year it has been!
As we feel we’re starting to come out of the other side, Featonby’s have decided to host a charity auction to say thank you to our NHS Heroes.
All proceeds of the auction go to Bright Northumbria
All proceeds for the items sold will go to Bright Northumbria, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust’s charity.
Bright Northumbria funds those things that the NHS does not, including better facilities for patients and their families and support for our staff allowing them to provide the best care that you need.
It is only through the kindness, generosity and hard work of their supporters raising vital funds that they are able to do more and more each year.
Here are some examples of how your support helps to make an important difference:
- Supporting the health & wellbeing of our NHS staff
- Enhancing the patient experience through additional therapies, services and comforts
- Helping to improve the hospital environment
- Providing state of the art medical equipment
- Investing in staff training and research to improve treatments and care
- Supporting projects in our community to improve health and wellbeing
Everyone is welcome to join and support us
The auction is open to the general public and we are asking for everyone to get involved, whether it is donating a saleable item or bidding for one of the many fantastic lots that will be available.
When: Saturday 19th June 2021 12 Noon
Where: Join us online to view and bid live. Register your interest on the form below and we will send you access instructions nearer the time.
We are looking for high quality (non damaged) items that people will want to purchase. Typical items that sell well at auction are:
- Brand new/unopened electrical equipment
- Brand new/unopened toys/games
- High quality branded clothing
If you are a local business we would appreciate any donations, particularly:
- Health and beauty vouchers
- Meal/Drinks vouchers
- Annual Fitness Memberships
- Spa Vouchers
- UK short breaks
Join the fun, say thank you and make a difference
We want to make the event as successful as possible so we would love it if you could support us by:
- Registering to buy an item
- Spreading the word (share our posts on social media)
How to Register to Donate
It’s really easy to donate. Simply complete the short form below to detail what you will donate.
We are asking that donations are dropped off at the auction house:
50/50A Bedford Street
Tyne and Wear
However if this is an issue let us know on the form.
How to Register to Buy
To view on line and/or to participate, complete the sign up details below and instructions will be sent to you nearer the time by email when the lots are open to view.